Duncan Ramage’s DGR Thoroughbred Services is a Sydney based independent bloodstock agency that believes in the importance of long term relationships and works tirelessly to ensure the experience of its clients is both positive and memorable.
Since our inception in 1990 each of our long term clients has had the pleasure of leading back a G1 winner. In total our clients have won more than 29 G1 races and hundreds of stakes races including three Cox Plates, two Melbourne Cups, two Caulfield Guineas, a Caulfield Cup and the Hong Kong Bowl. (see History for full list).
This record of maintaining and fostering long term relationships is one DGR is immensely proud of. We understand that your business doesn’t have to be with us and so we work to keep it on a daily basis.
Our experience in both local and international bloodstock markets, our record in stud design and our management of racehorse and broodmare portfolios ensures DGR is well placed to build a strategy to meet your ambitions whatever size they are.
- Our services include:
Specializing in yearling, broodmare and weanling purchases at public auction
- Private sales of racing and breeding stock
- Management of racing and breeding portfolios
- Purchasing of stallions, stallion shares and nominations
- Stud farm development and project management
- Selection of racehorses for international sale (Hong Kong, Ireland, England, Singapore, Macau etc)
- Capitalizing on opportunities in international markets
- Auction sales representation
If you require any professional assistance in the thoroughbred industry please consider DGR Thoroughbred Services. We welcome your enquiries and encourage you to email or call us on +61 (02) 9663 3030.
DGR Thoroughbred Services is a member of the Federation of Bloodstock Agents Australia and operates under its code of ethics.